1. Argumentativeness: fond of or given to argument and dispute
2. Athwart: from side to side
3. Condition: social position; a particular mode of being of a person or thing
4. Dogged: persistent in effort; stubbornly tenacious
5. Drugged: to stupefy or dull with or as if with a drug
6. Friend: a person attached to another by feelings of affection or personal regard; a person who is on good terms with another
7. Horror: an overwhelming and painful feeling caused by something frightfully shocking, terrifying, or revolting; a shuddering fear
8. Idle: not working or active
9. Moment: an indefinitely short period of time
10. Mundane: of or pertaining to this world or earth as contrasted with heaven; worldly; earthly; common; ordinary; banal; unimaginative
11. Rebuff: a blunt or abrupt rejection, as of a person making advances
12. Strength: the quality or state of being strong
13. Unwound: to undo or loosen from or as if from a coiled condition
14. Vulpine: cunning or crafty
15. Zoophagous: carnivorous
7. Horror shoots through the veins of Jonathan Harker when he sees Dracula in the streets of London.
11. According to Van Helsing, Dracula has the strength of 20 men.
13. When Mina unwound the cloack from Lucy's neck, there were "pin" marks, which was later found to be vampire bites.
15. The zoophagous patient Renfield drew attention to himself like no other patient did.
All definitions from Dictionary.com!
N.p., n.d. Web. 16 Sep. 2009